Yes, we know we’re a bit late in entering our Travel Journal for our trip to Nauvoo, but it took a little longer to get our internet connection than we thought it would, then there were a couple of little glitches that had to be fixed before it finally worked right.
We’re working on it and the Travel Journal should be up very soon.
We’re fine and busy being trained.
1 comment:
I thought of you both yesterday when I was at the temple. I was doing sealings when I almost passed out! I was kneeling there when I started to get hot and my vision got a little blury and dark. Luckly the sealer "caught" it in time and told me to go get some water. After I revived a bit I started thinking - hey, where's my juicebox?
Glad to know you're there safe and sound.
Post a Comment