Hello! I found you!
Love the title. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for updates of Nauvoo Awesomeness.
I think I figured it out... Are you there yet?
How many miles have you driven? How many miles per gallon? How long did it take you?
I'm sure the mileage and travel log will be the first item to be posted...
Isn't the point of a blog to update regularly and keep people posted as to what you are doing? I guess live in Nauvoo is CRAZY busy... lots of nightclubs...
I don't know why that says anonymous... it was me!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hello! I found you!
Love the title. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for updates of Nauvoo Awesomeness.
I think I figured it out... Are you there yet?
How many miles have you driven? How many miles per gallon? How long did it take you?
I'm sure the mileage and travel log will be the first item to be posted...
Isn't the point of a blog to update regularly and keep people posted as to what you are doing? I guess live in Nauvoo is CRAZY busy... lots of nightclubs...
I don't know why that says anonymous... it was me!
Post a Comment